jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

My future Job

Well, in this moment, in these days I am studying Geography and I’m not in totally agreement that what I do in my future Job. Despite of this, I like some of topics of the earth science, likes geology, ecology and techniques for make cartography or GIS (Geographic information system). The best job for me, maybe, it’s something related whit the nature and study “how the human modify or change this spaces and how this concern themselves”.

For me it’s very important this because in this moment in Chile and in the Earth happen a lot of thing that harm the environments. This problem is not a priority in the world, the people is not familiarized whit this themes, because in demography, the human in this times it’s in the habit of live in cities and places whitout a real relation whit the nature or the territory. The nature it’s very powerful and the human get away more and more of the ancestral knowledge, for the changes of the perspective to see the reality or the way to live it. The geography can help to understand this new relationship, and I will try, in my future job, to contribute whit my modest knowledge. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario