jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2015

How green

Well, this is a good question, because I have never asked that. My awareness of the environment and the nature was change recently in these last 3 years, since when I started the university, and for this, my activity for the care and attention of this topics is recent. In my home, we have a lot of plants and vegetables into a little garden that my mother made and native species that I purchased, like Araucaria, in his respective flowerpot stand.

Whit my mother in the little garden

In respect whit the care of the energy and water my father teach me all my life the importance this, because this elements are not infinite and for the economy of our house. About the plastics, we recently try to change the pots, the bags (for other degradable materials and whit more durability). Whit the elements for clean and wash, we try to bought the products without chemicals or substance that damage the soil or the water. In my home we are not have cars, we use the public transport or the bike. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario