jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2015

Funny Situation

At school, I had a partner and his name is "Zanetti". Me and my friends did not have a goodrelationship with him, because it was a very "bitter" person. Well, after school, always remember their bad attiudes and the female form in which it was expressed. With my friends created the "Zanetti's code" when we saw some funny situation that 
has to do with this kindof attitude or attribute. 
 
Once on the beach of Cavancha, Iquique, we saw a police riding a bicycle with a tight suit and all said aloud "hmmm Zanetti!!" The policeman returned to us, and we got scared thinking he understood the joke. He comes to us and say "you call me? Im cabo Zanetti." We could not keep quiet and we laught a lot.  We say it was a misunderstanding, I call laudy to my friend, called Zanetti.He's be impressed  and say  "tells us where you are? becausethere are very few Zanetti in 
Chile? You're from Argentina or Brazil? Well my friend defended, 
lying shadow that had family abroad. After leaving the policeman he was excited to have met a person called Zanetti. When pulled away a bit we laught a lot again and again. It was good that we did not have toordered the C.I. LOL.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario