jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

My favourite Show!

Today im talk about one of my favourite concerts. It was the Friday 14th of March of this year in the Ex Oz. In the concert play 2 bands, the first, the chilean band “Tus amigos Nuevos”, they have a very particular style: a experimental folk music. The other, my fovourite, Mac DeMarco, a canadian artist, with a other particular style: The “Jizz Jazz”. I went with 2 Friends, Yerko and Ricardo, of my university classmates. I like the concert beacause it was successful for me. I sang all the songs that Mac play, beacause i have learned before. I like the style of the show too, soo funy! The only thing i dislike of the concert it was the place, a very small place. Today, i’m fan of Mac, its a very interesting and particular artists.
Listen Mac DeMarco

                    

4 comentarios: