jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

My friend “Fonsi”

I know Fonsi since 2012, when we join geography of University of Chile. Fonsi its a nice parter, he help me in the problems that i have in the university, he know how to use the geographic system information. We play together in the soccer team “Chico terry” and he do all the goals. Sometimes the peoples says “he was dead”, beacuase supposedly he not score, but this its fake. Every Fridays we drink a lot of beer in the “pircas”. I like the compremise that he have whit all people. He was “hipster” all the time, and sometimes i think he have to study clothe’s confection. He is gay

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that I’m witness of this friendship started in 2012, where help you and support you in the class at the university.
    I like as you are. You are great persons. Maybe a little freaks, very funnies and very absurds with you jokes. Sometimes I can not stop laugh with you. Really, I wish you the best in this life.
    I would like that “Chico Terry” win out this year, beacuse you worth ...

    ResponderEliminar