jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

My favourite game.

Hi my friend, today im write about my favourite game. When i was a child i like too much play "Gran Turismo". This is a game for Play Station. My uncle gift it to me for christmas when i was 8 years old. He show me how to play it the same day. I loved the game because i feel like a real driver. I remeber when i played the game all the day, whit 24 hour's races!! I like too the music intro, from the Cardigans called "My Favourite Game", and others song from Cranberries and Judas Priest. I played whit other people when i was invitng friend from my classmates to my house. I dont remember when was the last time that i played the game, but i remember when i buy the most expensive car, the "Suzuki Escudo", i feel so happy!!


2 comentarios:

  1. i played GT too! the subaru impreza was the best car. I liked the song too, but in the PS of my cousin the intro get stuck up

    ResponderEliminar
  2. PSOne, it was the best in my childhood

    ResponderEliminar